there is pot smoke coming into my house

poomwah

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So the smoke is actually being vented outside, wafts across your driveway, and you an smell it inside???

That's gotta be some kind bud.

you can usually smell it when you are outside and the wind blows just right.. now the wind is blowing pretty hard, and they have a bunch of people over

• Members

its coming in the windows on that side of the house. it sucks too because its hot in her and there was a really healthy breeze

If you care about having any sort of neighbor relations afterwards, call and tell them it's bothering you. If not, call the cops.

• Members

Assuming you're neighbors aren't cheech and chong the air should clear up shortly. Still, if it's something that is bothering you talk to them about it.

I appreciate the advice, but theres not talking to them, they are actually the only thing I don't like about living here. If I say something about it, they'll just act like they care, then go smoke some more.

They are the type that you ask them to keep their kids out of your yard, and ask them to keep their kids from bouncing their balls and frisbees off of your house, so they tell you how sorry they then invite their friends over who bring their kids who wind up playing in your yard too.

so that didnt help. Not much I could do, so I figured if they were going to play in my front yard, that's where'd I'd start letting my dog go to the bathroom :]

• Members

So the smoke is actually being vented outside, wafts across your driveway, and you an smell it inside???

That's gotta be some kind bud.

Lol no kidding. That's the kinda stuff you'd see in a cartoon, with a pie on the window sill...

Go tell them to smoke downwind or something, lol.

Archived