Want to cancel Metallica

Avalanchemaster

• Members

damnit I wish they had never kept going after the Black album, even that one is shameful.... they should just live in the lap of luxury after their napster lawsuits and sales of high-end artwork. {censored}in' Bourgeois twats! :cop:

I laugh at people who still hold onto some vague hope of them writing "good" music "again"..... it's like most of the metal world is in the middle of some mid-life crisis that involves an unsafe and unhealthy obsession with Metallica.

cancel them already!

• Members

damnit I wish they had never kept going after the Black album, even that one is shameful.... they should just live in the lap of luxury after their napster lawsuits and sales of high-end artwork. {censored}in' Bourgeois twats!
:cop:

I laugh at people who still hold onto some vague hope of them writing "good" music "again"..... it's like most of the metal world is in the middle of some mid-life crisis that involves an unsafe and unhealthy obsession with Metallica.

cancel them already!

Hahaha parody of the week by far... I even agree with this one :lol::D

• Members

damnit I wish they had never kept going after the Black album, even that one is shameful.... they should just live in the lap of luxury after their napster lawsuits and sales of high-end artwork. {censored}in' Bourgeois twats!
:cop:

cancel them already!

Very true. And there's a ton of good new metal out there.

I was really hoping losing Bob rock and getting Rick Rubin would change things drastically, and the new one sounds better than St. Anger, but that's not really saying anything except "they don't suck as bad as their last album"...........they're done.

put a fork in 'em.

Archived