Bored & Thinking: Boss or Line6 Floor Unit (Updated - Pedalboard Instead?!?)

Thunderbroom

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm watching a couple of auctions for a GT-10B. Neither have bids and end today. One is used for $355. The other is new for $399. All the online retailers are selling the unit for $499. At either of those prices, I wouldn't lose much if I sold it. I've got gig money burning a hole in my pocket I guess.

:)

• Members

Just get a pedal case from Rondo. Put the pedals you currently use on it and add a Countryman.

That's how I roll.

I can tell you that the Boss GT-6B tuner is impossible to see outside and it would be overkill for what you do. Based on my limited experience with other multi-FX pedals, they would be the same as the Boss.

+1 except for the rondo pedalboard. mine came apart within about a week. i need to see if i can re-engineer it to hold together until i can swing another, larger one. (my pedals are fine on there, but my wireless doesn't fit quite right...)

• Members

+1 except for the rondo pedalboard. mine came apart within about a week. i need to see if i can re-engineer it to hold together until i can swing another, larger one. (my pedals are fine on there, but my wireless doesn't fit quite right...)

I've been gigging with my smallish Rondo pedal board for a couple of years. It's dinged up but works just fine.

• Members

My Rondo pedalboard has held up really well over the year or so I've had it.

Looking forward to hearing your opinions too TBroom!
:thu:

the actual board part of mine is ok, except for the velcro pad coming out of the bottom (i think my velcro was TOO good/strong/sticky :eek: )

my issue is that one of the pins on the board part, that mates with the hook part of the "hinge" came out. so now i've got two latches on one side, and just one "hinge" on the other holding it closed. it tends to open up in transport, and more than once i've found a pedal or cable lying in the back of my station wagon upon arrival at the gig...

i just need to get a skinny bolt or machine screw or something and put in there. i'm just lazy, and need an excuse to get a bigger board (too many pedals, plus my wireless, leaves not enough room).

:D:D

Archived