slowly getting there - got the rhythm section covered

poomwah

• Members

well, I've hooked up with a drummer. The first time we met, we jammed and just instantly locked in together. I love the way he plays, so I'm set there. He also has a mind for business and cares more about what the crowd wants than what he wants. He says that's what the stereo in his truck is for, for listening to the stuff he wants to hear. So I'm set there. We put together a practice list/set list and it is some great stuff, we've talked with a lot of people, and watched a lot of peoples reactions when these songs are played. We're sure people will love them. And if they don't, he's open minded enough to try other things. So I'm set there. His personality is {censored}ed up enough that he and I get along great on a personal level too, so I've got that going.
NOW, its just a matter of finding the rest of the band to pull this off. This is a REALLY eclectic list, and I'm not sure we're going to find other people open minded enough to do it. Not to mention, a lot of these tunes have synth, or horns, or piano, wicked harmonies, etc. and we don't want to have any more people no stage than possible, but can't afford sequencers and harmonizers. So its going to be tricky, but if this works out, it should be freaking awesome :]

Archived