Hampton Roads people

rikshaw

• Members

What's the name of the band? Style of music. I'm in a couple of projects but will jump ship for the right band. PM me if you'd like. I do know The TFC band is looking but they need someone who can travel as they have a 4 month overseas tour booked. I actually spoke to one of the singers who showed up at the last VB Bassists GTG.

• Members

What's the name of the band? Style of music. I'm in a couple of projects but will jump ship for the right band. PM me if you'd like. I do know The TFC band is looking but they need someone who can travel as they have a 4 month overseas tour booked. I actually spoke to one of the singers who showed up at the last VB Bassists GTG.

i pm'ed you the info

• Members

I posted almost this exact same post a month ago looking for one for our band. Good luck. The position's still available, too... we're booking through June right now.

EDIT: You moved from NN to Vegas? How do you like it? I've been considering the same thing (again) recently... seems to come up every few months. Any trouble finding a job, etc?

Archived