Kramer Model 650-B & Ampeg PR-1528HE Cabinet

RevMachineBass

• Members

I thought some of you guys might be interested in these. Just to let you know I don't own either of these 2 items and will not make anything if they are sold.

Kramer Model 650-B for sale on a Local Sales site.

VINTAGE KRAMER ALUMINUM NECK FRETTED BASS, MODEL 650-B. Excellent condition. Top of line Artist Series, Manufactured in 1978. Serial #80329. Aluminum neck with walnut inlays. Aluminum fork head with Schaller tuners. Rare mother of pearl, crown shaped inlays. Zero fret. Five layered wood body with walnut top and back & wings. High-gloss lacquer finish. Two pickups. Electronic controls include: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones and 1 three-way pickup switch. I just replaced all four knobs. Sounds and plays great! It has a ringing sustain and a great metallic sound. Brand new GHS Round Wound strings. This bass is set up perfectly with very low action and no buzzing! I have only seen one other 650-B for sale as I am sure they are a rare find at this point. Comes with original Kramer Hardshell case in Excellent condition. I am the original owner of 30 years

Price: $750.00

1916155.jpg

Another guy has this Ampeg PR-1528HE cab for sale.

PR-1528HE is a three-way full range bass speaker system inspired by Steve Bailey.

Enclosure: small full range powerhouse with incredibly smooth frequency response, designed specifically for true, accurate sound.

PR-1528HE features single 15", 300 watt, 4" diameter flat wound voice coil low frequency transducer, two 8", 100 watt mid frequency transducers and a bullet horn tweeter. Cabinet is biampable between the 15" low frequency driver and the 2-8" drivers. Four removable swivel casters and heavy-duty self-retracting side handles make the cabinet easy to move.

FEATURES:

• 1 year later...

Archived