Acoustic 150B Help???

michaelfpearce

• Members

Hey folks - I have an Acoustic 150 B amp that I found in the basement of my building. The amp works, but only at one volume (max!) with the volume control having no effect. The same is true with either channel. I'm sure it's a wiring issue, but I don't know. The amp isn't usable in this condition at all ( it nearly blew the windows in my apartment out when I turned it on...). Does anyone know about this problem or where I could find a free schematic for this rig? Many thanks bass brothers and sisters....

• Members

Hey folks - I have an Acoustic 150 B amp that I found in the basement of my building. The amp works, but only at one volume (max!) with the volume control having no effect. The same is true with either channel. I'm sure it's a wiring issue, but I don't know. The amp isn't usable in this condition at all ( it nearly blew the windows in my apartment out when I turned it on...). Does anyone know about this problem or where I could find a free schematic for this rig? Many thanks bass brothers and sisters....

I have no advice, but I must say good find, and welcome to the forum.

• Members

I found this through that Google website...

Archived