Super Bowl Menus

Hotblack

• Members

I host every year. I do burgers of various sorts (blue cheese, different seasonings, etc., usually three or four varieties minimum), brats (both regular and beer brats), italian sausage (both mild and spicy), hebrew national hot dogs (they answer to a higher power), stuffed mushrooms (feta), and do portobello mushroom sandwiches for the veggies in the crowd (and secretly hope that no one wants those, so I can have them all to myself).

I also do the finger/snack foods as well. Chips, dip, hummus, veggie platter, plus multiple types of ice cream for dessert.

• Members

I host every year. I do burgers of various sorts (blue cheese, different seasonings, etc., usually three or four varieties minimum), brats (both regular and beer brats), italian sausage (both mild and spicy), hebrew national hot dogs (they answer to a higher power), stuffed mushrooms (feta), and do portobello mushroom sandwiches for the veggies in the crowd (and secretly hope that no one wants those, so I can have them all to myself).

I also do the finger/snack foods as well. Chips, dip, hummus, veggie platter, plus multiple types of ice cream for dessert.

Will your husband be watching the game with you?

:p

• Members

Well hopefully I get back to Socal so you can invite me over:thu:

• Members

I know where I am showing up the super bowl now!:thu:

Archived