I'm New to Craigslist. . .

blueyedmule

• Members

Well, I'm not a mechanic
:(
so the 60's and 70 models are out.

Plus, I love my FJ no matter what you say, so there
:p

Actually, I recently traded my 06 Jeep Unlimited, for the FJ.

That model year for the Unlimited sucked, I got a wierd wobble in the front end when I went over 50 mph and if I hit a pot hole or bump it felt like I was going to role the damn thing. I had the tires rotated , a balance done, new roters. nothing worked. Then I went out on the web, and found other people were the same problem, and Jeep was giving them the run around. Long story longer I got rid of the thing

Feh.....you don't need to be a mechanic! My first "car" was a '67 Land Cruiser. Straight 6, 3-on-the-tree, no seat belts, put that sucker in low-transfer 4WD and get out and walk alongside while it climbed the hill (as long as you reach in every once in a while to keep the wheel straight).

And, yes....there was no "detailing" of this vehicle. Just open the doors and hose out the beef jerky wrappers every couple of months.

• Members

Feh.....you don't need to be a mechanic! My first "car" was a '67 Land Cruiser. Straight 6, 3-on-the-tree, no seat belts, put that sucker in low-transfer 4WD and get out and walk alongside while it climbed the hill (as long as you reach in every once in a while to keep the wheel straight).

And, yes....there was no "detailing" of this vehicle. Just open the doors and hose out the beef jerky wrappers every couple of months.

Well, if'n it breaks I'm screwed.

Other than you normal maint. oil change/lube

mmm, Beef Jerky :thu:

not that I would have anywhere to go to break it 'round here, if the land isn't owned and posted, it's being developed. Hell I'm suprised they haven't built 7-ll/Circle K's in the meidians :rolleyes:

Archived