Another Band Bites The Dust

RevMachineBass

• Members

My band REVOLUTION MACHINE has bitten the dust. Our drummer sent a text message the other day saying he's quitting. He would not reply to any text messages or return anyone's phone calls. We think he has been depressed because of his financial situation in the current state of the U.S. economy. As he was intergul to the sound of the band we have decided not to persue finding a replacement.

:mad:So, I guess you can blame the economy for destroying another band.

• Members

That sucks!

A text message, though? That's pretty chicken{censored}.

My drummer just informed us he's moving to Chicago with his girlfriend on May 2nd. He's moving because he's young and wants to take a shot at "making it". Still, he told us face-to-face he was leaving, so I respect the heck out of him for that, and I wish him the best.

• Members

My drummer just informed us he's moving to Chicago with his girlfriend on May 2nd. He's moving because he's young and wants to take a shot at "making it". Still, he told us face-to-face he was leaving, so I respect the heck out of him for that, and I wish him the best.

Alothough that sucks, ya gotta respect how he did it.

• Members

The economy played a part in my band's demise without a doubt. The guitar player is in sales and not a practice went by in the last 2 months where he didn't comment on loosing sales, or needing to focus on work as much as possible.

Times are tough.

Archived