you guys seem to know a lot abot stuff

FailBoatCaptn

• Members

Okay. Can anyone tell me exactly WHAT is the physiological reason joints crack? What actually goes on inside the joint when it cracks?

Nothing actually cracks at all. The synovial joint fluid will cavitate, make bubbles, when the joints ROM is taken beyond it's paraphysiological space. Thats what one hears.

• Members

Oh my gaaawwwwwd.....

:eek:

I'm probably gonna be there soon, holy {censored}.

Okay. Can anyone tell me exactly WHAT is the physiological reason joints crack? What actually goes on inside the joint when it cracks?

I believe it's just trapped air getting released. A real massage therapist will fix you. Mine was just down the street from work but she moved, which really sucks.

• Members

{censored}, the Dearborn 3 a.m. Ram's Horn crowd doesn't need for anything to happen, they just freak on out.

*high five*

So tell me, how many fistfights have YOU witnessed there on a Saturday night? Heh heh heh.... I can remember two specifically where I was mid-meal, and walking in during one more..... I think there was a hit-and-run as well over the winter, trying to remember details...

• Members

got a deep tissue massage at lunch

wow. i coud feel all the crap squeezing out of my muscles - and it was discustingly awesome

i'm going back in a week

I have a knot in between my shoulder blades that makes a squishing noise when the massage therapist digs in with her elbow. It separates into 3 or 4 small knots when she does it, and it takes 30 minutes to work them out.

C7

Archived