info on Ibanez bass

MisterBlue

• Members

ok, so I have a buddy I used to play with that bought this bass from a friend, he's trying to sell it, but don't really know much about it. it's an Ibanez TR Series... not really sure about what year it was bought or made but I do know it's at least 4-6 years old. How much is this bass really worth, is it a preety nice instrument or just some random pawn find ?? thanks

280ed82b3de9.jpg

c9c94bf8853f.jpg

• Members

It'll need a fret redressing. Easily.

How's the wood on the back of the neck? Any severe nicks or dents?

severe ?? no... the neck is in excellentcondition, the frets do look aged... the only visible ding is on the inside top horn...that's it... if it's 15 years old, it's in great condition

• Members

Well the Soundgears have been their main style series now for well over a decade. The last year Google shows is a review made in 1997, for a used purchase.... OH WAAAAAIT! It seems this was an interjection series of basses! Looks like it was started up for only a couple of years and these were very hard to come by, but it appeared AFTER the Soundgear series started up, and before the BTB series.

Hmmm.... this is totally new to me.... time to send an email to a certain bloke I know....

Archived