HOUSTON area gigspam! Saturday 4/4/09

venturawest

• Members

We need to get a weekend where V-west and I are playing either a Friday and Saturday night and have everyone from cen-Tex and Houston come out for 2 nights in a row.

I can put some cats up if needs be.

• Members

Yeah let me know, I'd be in on that.

We're finishing up our set, and should be gigging by the first to 2nd week of May and how they like to set up gigs is 4 a month, 2 weekends of Friday and Sat nights which works great for me so if V-west is doing a Sat night gig I more than likely will have some Friday ones available especially during the summer.

• Members

we need to do a Texas GTG. I dont know why the Chicago people should have all the fun. Hell I don't even know what part of Texas Chicago is in.
:confused:

:D

I've attended the D/FW guitar show one before (briefly) and it was a good time. But even that one has dwindled down.

We need to get Dustin to ride down with Corey (I like IWLP!) and everyone just hang. Like I said I have room and don't mind driving as I'm a little further from everyone, but I plan to be moving as soon as I work out my job deal.

• Members

RSB - keep Monday night open (April 13th). We are trying to get a decent meal somewhere - me and wife, doc, lug and wife...and you.

Ok sweet I should be able to get down there as long as it's not too early in the evening.

Archived