anyone else trashed?

78pbass

• Members

Well..... a little buzz (Harp). Had a great rehearsal with my writing partner (guitardist but a really great guy). Working on new tunes and had a couple of break thoughts tonight. Clearly moving in the right direction (melody, melody, melody!)...................plus It was great fun...which makes it all worth while! :thu:

• Members

yup...really drunk on cheap Ice beer here

which is really sad cause last sunday my dad was in Toronto and came back with a case of Molson Brador and XXX for me...I took it to my friend's 40th birthday party and got hammered. I was so depressed cause there were two amazing bass players on the guest list, so i didn't bring my bass, and neither of them showed.

• Members

I'm not trashed, but I got kicked out of the bar. A shot girl told a waitress that she "looks just like Jessica Simpson from behind, like in Dukes of Hazzard". I said that was "a bit of stretch" and the not Jessica Simpson got pissed and flagged the bouncer and said I had to go. The bouncer said I couldn't be blamed for telling the truth, but it was after 2 (closing time in MI) and I had to go anyway.

The same girl that got me kicked out gave me a free beer earlier in the night. She's a big whore, and I'm sure she's going to try to go home with me sometime in the next 3 weeks. I'm just laying the groundwork talking massive amounts of crap. She said she hated me last week.

Almost there.

They call us problem child

We spend our lives on trial

We walk an endless mile

We are the youth gone wild

We stand and we won't fall

We're the one and one for all

The writing's on the wall

We are the youth gone wild

• Members

Had at least 2 too many whisky and sevens last night. Had to get up at 5:30 and go to work this morning. I feel like spilt puppy {censored}.

Haha, that's my problem.

I never go barely over the line.

Last time I got trashed on 7&7 doubles I had at least 4-5 too many... apparently I had 3-4 tequila shots afterwards before going home. I don't remember taking them, but they sure as hell were on my receipt. :)

• Members

Gave up drinkin' for Lent. Except for St. Patrick's day which I took off, I haven't had a drink since Mardi Gras.

I only wish that it would make a more noticeable difference in how I feel. So far, it hasn't really made me feel "energetic" or "free" or anything. The flip side is that I haven't really craved it or had more than a couple of "wow do I need a drink" moments and they passed very quickly.

So, drink up, kids. I'll join you either after Easter or after the Flying Pig Marathon on May 3.

• Members

Haha, that's my problem.

I never go
barely
over the line.

Last time I got trashed on 7&7 doubles I had at least 4-5 too many... apparently I had 3-4 tequila shots afterwards before going home. I don't remember taking them, but they sure as hell were on my receipt.
:)

by 11, I was skipping anything with the 7 but the 7. Whoa do I feel weird this morning.

• Members

by 11, I was skipping anything with the 7 but the 7. Whoa do I feel weird this morning.

Yeah I feel ya man. :) I'm usually a beer guy but if the mood hits me I'll just go straight for the whisky and nothing else. Those are usually not good AM's. :cool:

Archived