Need Embroidery?!?

Thunderbroom

• Members

Yes, this is spam of sorts.

I've been ordering embroidered shirts for work and for my business from a small company in North Carolina for years now. I just placed a new order that included 4 polos and 2 short-sleeve button-down denim shirts for $85 shipped (there was a sale going on). They do great work and the shirts have held up well over the years.

I just wanted to let folks know about the company, and while they do referrals, I'm not pimping this on my behalf. I just thought that some of you might have a need for embroidered apparel and caps at a good price.

Queensboro Shirt Company

• Members

We sell all branded shoes, clothing, sunglass, bags, purse & belts caps&hats and watches with all top brands, like Nike, Puma, , prada, Gucci, LV, Chanel, Boss, Christian Dior Rolex,Armani, Paris, Burberry, POLO, Red monkey, Bape Star, Von dutch, North face, New era and Ferrari etc. All the prices are very very competitive.

Welcome everyone to be on our website to have a look for them and also wish to have any chance to cooperate with you!

site: welljordan.com

• Members

I want patches. I want our band logo, maybe 14" wide, embroidered onto black denim, for a jacket patch.

Do they do patches? I'm perusing, and don't see them yet.

I don't think so; however, email them and see. It could be a market that they've not thought about.

• Moderators

You need to totally forgo the suits in favor of a casual look/feel.

I only wear suits (professionally) in court or meeting clients who wear suits themselves. However, I will now be in jeans more than ever before. :thu:

Archived