Opinions needed: Nemesis N15 Amp

Ender_rpm

• Members

Just got a promo email from Music 123, saying they have the Nemeses N15 amp on sale for $299 (Linky. there are no reviews up, so I figured I'd see what ya'll thought. I want to use it for rehearsal with a 4 piece (bass, drums, guit, maybe keys) alt rock cover band. Live I'd prolly drag out my head/410 set up, but it's a bit too much to haul to rehearsals. O often use a GT6B for FX and modelling, so even if this juts has a good strong power amp and a fart free speaker, it may be worth it. Thoughts?

• Members

Yeah if you're gonna play a low B there're not a lot of combos out there that will do it well. I'd recommend an ultralight head and a 3012/3015lf cab for something like that. Anything less would be uncivilized:P

Nemesis stuff can be found at Samash btw, oftentimes, so you could maybe go try it out.

• Members

I can't really speak about that model but I had a NC210 that I really liked. Not a bad thing to say about it (I don't play a 5-er though, so can't comment on that either).

That said, I'm sure it's a good little unit but may not have the juice you require for the setting you describe. Good luck with your search!

Archived