Denver ftw...

chris-dax

• Members

I didn't get to watch the game today, but that's so rad... I was cutting and setting tile in my shower. So much more fun that playoff basketball.

Ha, I may suck as a fan today, but I'm going to the game tomorrow!!!

• Members

I didn't get to watch the game today, but that's so rad... I was cutting and setting tile in my shower. So much more fun that playoff basketball.

Ha, I may suck as a fan today, but I'm going to the game tomorrow!!!

dude - how do you score all these playoff tix...? I'm thinking D is gonna not have that much trouble in this round. It's really starting to get exciting at this point...

have fun...should be very entertaining :thu:

• Members

I just buy them pretty much right when they go on sale. Slacked this time though... Tickets went on sale at 6PM on Friday and I logged in at 6:20 & got pretty crappy seats. 14 rows up 3rd level.

I'm dumb too... Thought game 2 was tomorrow, but it's Tuesday. Good thing I didn't show up tomorrow! haha.

Yeah, who knows... Denver was 4-0 against Dallas this year so it seems they have Dallas' number. We'll see... I'm just hoping for another big W on Tuesday!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well, Sir Charles is picking Denver regardless of who wins the LA/Houston series.
:thu:

Oh, and Billups has now been to the conference finals 7 years in a row.

Billups is the real deal. IMO the best all around player/leader/human being in the NBA.

• Members

Billups is the real deal. IMO the best all around player/leader/human being in the NBA.

He made 3rd string NBA all-star team this year...

He leaves Detroit and they tank, he comes to Denver and we're in the WC Finals. You gotta give him some credit for his effect on the team, don't you?

Anyway - yes, he is the real real deal.

I'd love to see Houston win another game...or two :thu:

• Members

He made 3rd string NBA all-star team this year...

He leaves Detroit and they tank, he comes to Denver and we're in the WC Finals. You gotta give him
some
credit for his effect on the team, don't you?

Anyway - yes, he is the real real deal.

I'd love to see Houston win another game...or two
:thu:

3rd string......whatever.

this is why I don't like the NBA. Well one of many reasons.

But I'm happy to see the Nuggets doing well.

Guys like Billups could actually MAKE me like the NBA again.

Archived