Any Coalesce fans in the house?

mlwarriner

• Members

You speak one of the sacred "C" words! (converge would be another)

I heard there was a new album coming out, now I finally get to hear it... it's been what 10 years since the last one?

too {censored}in' long for sure.

i've already pre-ordered this one.

(and it's damned nice to find someone outside of kansas city that likes them...)

• Members

I have never heard of this band before....But my first impressions :

Killer production ,the drums sound Awesome , riffs rule and the bass sounds "Alive" if that makes sense, Kind of hard to describe

from what i've heard, this new record is somewhat more "tame" than their older stuff.

i'd suggest a "starting point" for their other records, but they're all too awesome (IMO) to choose just one.

pick up most anything from their catalog and love it.

easily one of my top three all-time favorite bands.

• Members

I'm On the last track now...I really enjoyed the music , very dynamic musicians apart from the vocalist.

I definitely think someone in this band has listend to The Jesus Lizard
:thu:

yeah - Sean (the vocalist) doesn't do a lot of different stuff. but it works for them.

and they're all super decent guys (we're not friends, but i know them in various amounts).

• Members

too {censored}in' long for sure.

i've already pre-ordered this one.

(and it's damned nice to find someone outside of kansas city that likes them...)

It's nice to find people who still care about bands like Coalese! Minneapolis used to have a raging hardcore scene, then the post-hardcore (emo) scene moved through and obliterated it. :facepalm:

I'll have to pick this one up, its nice that I don't need to listen to Reggie to get my cravings for new Coalese material anymore!

• Members

It's nice to find people who still care about bands like Coalese! Minneapolis used to have a raging hardcore scene, then the post-hardcore (emo) scene moved through and obliterated it.
:facepalm:

I'll have to pick this one up, its nice that I don't need to listen to Reggie to get my cravings for new Coalese material anymore!

have you heard/heard of The Handshake Murders? very much like coalesce.

• Members

have you heard/heard of The Handshake Murders? very much like coalesce.

Yes Sir! Funny thing is a lot of my friends are into tHM but not Coalese, go figure!

It's like the "I like Norma Jean but I've never heard of Botch" war.

Well probably not that extreme, but you get my drift;)

Archived