POS Rig Vs. Top of the Line Rig

burdizzos

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh? I've got a BS in Comp Sci, a minor in Physics, and I'm Cisco CCNA (you know, the networking one) certified as well as an Oracle DBA. Do you really want to talk computer systems?

And still think that neighborhoods all have the same IP or even ISP :facepalm:

Have fun twirling your stick and looking cool while you play that amazing set list. Make sure none of your band mates stiff you on your cut. :thu:

• Members

And still think that neighborhoods all have the same IP or even ISP
:facepalm:

Have fun twirling your stick and looking cool while you play that amazing set list. Make sure none of your band mates stiff you on your cut.
:thu:

Dude! You seriously have relational issues.

"Many neighborhoods have one or two ISPs servicing them" does not mean "Neighborhoods all have the same IP or even ISP".

Disagreeing with "99.9% of bassists do it for the money" does not mean "99.9% of bassists don't do it for the money".

Holy {censored}. I think it's possible that we've found the dumbest {censored}ing person to post here. Someone please tell me this guy's a troll from the guitar forum or something, and he's just pretending, because nobody, NOBODY can be this dense.

• Members

You'd still be talking {censored} if you weren't already warned by a mod.

I very well may have, but I do not recall referring to anyone as a doucebag or retarded or using profanity to describe an actual forum member. Can you check?

And can you show me when I was warned by a mod?

Archived