hey tim the fruno

mlwarriner

• Members

Also last 5 of 6 doesn't hurt either.

Yeah, it also doesn't help, since Manning has won only four of the last six times he's faced Brady :poke:

Those are also the only four times he's beaten him, having lost their first six meetings (i.e., he's got a record of 4-7 against Brady).

• Members

Yeah, it also doesn't help, since Manning has won only four of the last six times he's faced Brady :poke:

Those are also the only four times he's beaten him, having lost their first six meetings (i.e., he's got a record of 4-7 against Brady).

Sooo with their most recent teams, he has a better record... And that's bad? :poke:

The Mannings are also 1-0 vs Brady in the Super Bowl, I might add! :D

• Members

Sooo with their most recent teams, he has a better record... And that's bad? :poke:

It just isn't what you said it is.

And maybe it says more about their teams than about them (at least you just did ;))

The Mannings are also 1-0 vs Brady in the Super Bowl, I might add!
:D

Well, at least you got the statistic correct on this one...:facepalm:

• Members

It just isn't what you said it is.

And maybe it says more about their teams than about them (at least you just did
;)
)

Well, at least you got the statistic correct on this one...
:facepalm:

So it's only more about their teams when Peyton wins, eh? ;) Tom plays D and the other 10 spots on the field all at once when he beats the Colts, it seems anyway! :p

And the 5 of 6 against the Pats wasn't wrong... Notice I didn't say Peyton vs Brady... Just repeating what Al said so maybe you can take that up with him:poke:

How bout them Trojans, eh?? :D

• Members

And the 5 of 6 against the Pats wasn't wrong... Notice I didn't say Peyton vs Brady...

You also didn't say it was the Pats and the entire thread is about Manning v. Brady (that's who those two fellows are in the very first post, if you were unclear :poke:)...

It's okay though, you've already blamed the statistical error on someone else, no need to belabor the point :p

How bout them Trojans, eh??

Why would you be trash talking me about USC? I despise USC. :confused:

Archived