Hey kindness...

ec437

• Members

So, since you like run your own firm now, does that mean you can actually give us useful advice without getting your ass sued? :D

No, seriously, do you do free consultations? I don't know if any of my hair-brained ideas are worth the paper I write them on...

• Moderators

No, seriously, do you do free consultations? I don't know if any of my hair-brained ideas are worth the paper I write them on...

Yes I do. You can just call me at the phone number on my website during business hours and we can chat. You can also PM me for my email address. You're welcome to start a conversation through email.

• Members

No. It's you assholes I have to be worried about being sued by.
:idea:

:lol: See, lawyers are like animals. People are afraid of lawyers, but lawyers are afraid of people! :idea:

Yes I do. You can just call me at the phone number on my website during business hours and we can chat. You can also PM me for my email address. You're welcome to start a conversation through email.

Great. I'd happily be a paying customer at a point at which it would benefit me. Even if you can't answer some of my questions, perhaps you can point me in the right direction.

• Moderators

Great. I'd happily be a paying customer at a point at which it would benefit me. Even if you can't answer some of my questions, perhaps you can point me in the right direction.

I only accept paying clients when I think it is to their benefit. I'll get you to a point where you can make a decision for yourself whether the benefits outweigh the costs. I'll point you the right way if I can't answer all of your questions.

• Members

You mean now you want free lawyering? At least send him a bottle of Chateaunuf Du Pape.

Ha. While free is a nice price, no, I would not be expecting free lawyering. I might be poor, but I'm not that poor. :lol:

Archived