Movie Q for the Arsetralians on the forum.

philthygeezer

• Members

I vaguely remember seeing a movie once where a man was lured into a society in the bottom of an open pit mine. He was 'trapped' there for awhile and at the end of it had to make an escape in one of the mining dump trucks. It was one of the weirdest movies I ever saw.

What was it??? This is driving me nuts.

• Members

I vaguely remember seeing a movie once where a man was lured into a society in the bottom of an open pit mine. He was 'trapped' there for awhile and at the end of it had to make an escape in one of the mining dump trucks. It was one of the weirdest movies I ever saw.

hmm.. never heard of it.. How old was it?

Reminds me of a Russian film I've seen where 2 men wake up and are the last males alive in an underground society of women.. great movie!

• Members

hmm.. never heard of it.. How old was it?

Reminds me of a Russian film I've seen where 2 men wake up and are the last males alive in an underground society of women.. great movie!

It was 1970s or 1980s. There was some element of being tricked into going there and tricked into staying.

Sounds like the Russian film is full of win!

• Members

I've seen it, but I can't think of the name either... it was cool.

Archived