Final bass post. choose.

Thunderbroom

• Members

This was funny/entertaining years ago when the Bongo was released. Now?!? Ughhh...

IOW, you got nuthin'.

The Bongo still looks like a toilet. If it didn't, then the picture wouldn't be funny. But it still looks like a toilet, so it is funny.

What's ever funnier is that someone would want to strap on of those things on and take the stage. It's absolutely one the ugliest instruments ever made, and it looks like a toilet.

• Members
What's ever funnier is that someone would want to strap on of those things on and take the stage. It's absolutely one the ugliest instruments ever made, and it looks like a toilet.

Agreed. Although, I was at a festival last Summer and some {censored}ty cover band was playing, but the bass tone was excellent. So, I turn around and it's a Bongo. :facepalm:

• Members

The Bongo still looks like a toilet. If it didn't, then the picture wouldn't be funny. But it still looks like a toilet, so it is funny.

I don't disagree with it looking like a toilet seat.

Archived