great cheap bass pedals?

ColinLynch

• Members

I own a Behringer chorus pedal that is absolutely competitive to the boss chorus
:)
I likes it.

I have heard good things about the toanz of these pedals, but not great things about the build quality/life span. But if it works, it works. I forgot they made pedals...don't they make a board too?

• Members

her names bryci, and yes, thats a guitar in between her lucious jugz

anymore pedalz?

there was this one overdrive pedal he showed me once. it was made by an unfamiliar company, anyone have any clue what im talking bout? it was kind of bigger and the color was black (no not big muff)

• Members

her names bryci, and yes, thats a guitar in between her lucious jugz

anymore pedalz?

there was this one overdrive pedal he showed me once. it was made by an unfamiliar company, anyone have any clue what im talking bout? it was kind of bigger and the color was black (no not big muff)

Was it a Pro Co Rat?

rat2_1_large.jpg

My guit player is going to sell his. It even has the Keeley mod and is the old not made in China model. Not sure when he's going to sell it, but I'd buy it if I didn't already have some happy distortion.

• Members

I have heard good things about the toanz of these pedals, but not great things about the build quality/life span. But if it works, it works. I forgot they made pedals...don't they make a board too?

I own the pedalboard too (PB1000 or something) and it is fantastic. built in power, in and out jacks, sturdy case, 80 bucks "scratch and dent" from AMS. Well worth it.

• Members

Was it a Pro Co Rat?

rat2_1_large.jpg

My guit player is going to sell his. It even has the Keeley mod and is the old not made in China model. Not sure when he's going to sell it, but I'd buy it if I didn't already have some happy distortion.

no it was something else, something a little bigger i recall, god the name is killing me :facepalm:

Archived