TC Electronic BG500-210, BH500/BC210 & RH420/RS210

athomas

• Members

Hi all,

I am looking for a good 2x10 combo amp. I have read good reviews about the TC electronic products, but most stores don't carry them so it is hard to make a decision & comparison.

Please give me your thoughts on their 2x10 combos & stacks. Also what is the best place to buy a TC electronic product.

thank you

• Members

I own the TC BG500 with 2x10 combo. It is very very good and delivers a pro performance/sound for a reasonable price. The natural tone of the amp is on the punchy mid side but it offers enough features & flexability to make it a pretty good all-rounder.

The built in tuner, compressor, "tube tone" & "tweeter tone" options add a lot to the package. I recomend it.

TC are very much a European company (Swedish) & they are readily available here in the UK at a nice price point. Elsewhere I have not got a scooby doo!

• Members

I cant understand why TC arent getting a strong foothold in the USA, I think they are easily on a par with the very best in Bass amplification.

They are very popular in Europe. I tried the BG500 1x15 before settling on the 2x10 - for me it offered a better range of mid/highs without losing the low end. I forgot to mention that this amp is VERY VERY loud.

Buy one & you wont regret it.

Archived