Replacement pickguards for Music Man

gonzobassman

• Members

I went to the Music Man website to register my bass,and while there tried to shop the available pickguards.Does not seem to be very user friendly as showing options of just pickguards.They only show certain ones for certain basses,and you have to bounce all over the place to see them.Anybody here know how to navigate to a point where I can just look at all the options to see what I may want to get?Is there maybe an aftermarket company that specializes in this type of stuff???

• Members

I'm looking to replace those awful "diamond-plate" pickguards on my brother's SUB bass and guitars. I think pickguardian.com had a pretty good selection and prices.

I was going to do the same thing with my SUB5, because I wasn't particularly fond of the diamond plate - but I've played it out twice, and got tons of compliments both times - go figure...

- georgestrings

• Members

I was going to do the same thing with my SUB5, because I wasn't particularly fond of the diamond plate - but I've played it out twice, and got tons of compliments both times - go figure...

- georgestrings

Aint that the way the {censored} goes???What you think is cool(songwise as well) goes over everybody's head!!!

Archived