Anyone here know?

gonzobassman

• Members

I was recently turned on to Bad Company Live at Wembley.This DVD features original members (Paul Rodgers freaking SHINES on this),with Howard Leese (formerly of Heart),and a bassist I had never heard of (Lynn Sorensen?).Sorensen hails from Seattle,and actually resembles a young Geezer Butler.Anyway my question is what bass he is playing on this DVD.My son-in-law is thinking Ibanez,and I am thinking Spector. Sorenson actually does a great job filling Boz Burrell's shoes in a humbly understated way IMO.So have any HCBF posters/lurkers seen this,and if so what is tha bass in question.BTW,I'm pretty sure I'm right on this,but...

• Members

If the above pic is correct, it is most certainly a Spector NS-2. I would assume US made, but I suppose it's possible that it's a Euro or pre Euro.

Without seeing the bass better it's tough to say exactly and what era it's from. I don't believe to logo changed all that much between eras, with the exception of the SSD era where to logo would actually have SSD on it as opposed to the SS on Nikki's Spectorbird.

Archived