Terry

patvalley

• Members

Terry, I know you have read this a thousand times in here already, but damn man! you are quite a good writer. Fascinating story.

I'm only seventeen (ha-ha..) and have taken college level classes in writing, written lots of essays and such, and toured with my band. but your writing is pretty amazing to me, not just in content, but also stylistically (diction, syntax, etc). That's what really stands out to me, you have a lot of personality in your writing without seeming ridiculous. keep it up! you just may have another writing career to pursue. :)

• Moderators

Originally posted by patvalley

Terry, I know you have read this a thousand times in here already, but damn man! you are quite a good writer. Fascinating story.

I'm only seventeen (ha-ha..) and have taken college level classes in writing, written lots of essays and such, and toured with my band. but your writing is pretty amazing to me, not just in content, but also stylistically (diction, syntax, etc). That's what really stands out to me, you have a lot of personality in your writing without seeming ridiculous. keep it up! you just may have another writing career to pursue.
:)

Thanks for the kind words, I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to writing non-technical material. :)

Terry D.

• Members

Originally posted by MrKnobs

Thanks for the kind words, I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to writing non-technical material.
:)

Terry D.

Could have fooled me, man.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of the story.

As soon as it's in an edited form, I'd like to show a copy to a few friends. Since I know you're in the process of making some changes, I'll wait.

The stories have elicited quite a few personal memories, both good and bad. Great humor and insight.

Thanks Terry.

Archived