pics of wedding gig I played

Hamer Player

• Members

Originally posted by srsfallriver

Its tough to get good photos unless you pay someone to take them. We are constantly looking for new photos to post on our website. We've setup video recorders and timed digital cameras but we still get few good ones. Our best make it to the website (
www.the-RETURN.net
) but they are few. Any ideas? How did you get these?

Fortunately, my lead guitarist's wife is a top notch photographer, and I get a lot of her talent for free. She's also contributed to the last two CDs.

:cool:

• Members

Originally posted by fastplant

Were these taken 30 years ago?

Originally posted by Hamer Player

The wedding was this summer. The pics were taken with a cheap disposable camera and the balcony was far away from the floor.
:(

Tell that guy in the background of picture 1 that 1976 called and wants the hair cut back. :eek:

:D:D

• Members

Originally posted by srsfallriver

Its tough to get good photos unless you pay someone to take them. We are constantly looking for new photos to post on our website. We've setup video recorders and timed digital cameras but we still get few good ones. Our best make it to the website (
www.the-RETURN.net
) but they are few. Any ideas? How did you get these?

I've been getting my friends and family to come up on stage with us and take as many shots with the digital camera as possible. It'll hold a few hundred pics, so if only 1 out of 20 shots is a keeper, that's still 5-10 good shots per night. The rest cost nothing. The drummer's wife has started doing the same thing, so that has doubled the number of good shots.

Archived