Possible Spot Opening for November 12 Gig

brunog

• Members

We've got a gig lined up that we booked the whole night in Boston (allston MA). This is on November 12 a Saturday

One of the bands, scheduled to play third 11pm spot, had to back out and we may have an opening. We've been in contact with a lot of bands are waiting to hear back, so it might not pan out.

Wondering if any bands in the Boston area would be interested and available for the gig.

A few stipulations

- prefer a rock, punk, hard rock, metal, or some kind of hard rock style

- no ska, singer songwriter, electronic, roots, rap, jam band, blues, rockabilly, country/western/alt country etc. Not trying to be a jerk but this is a rock club and the other bands are rock bands. I'm not going to fool myself and think that I'm good enough to put on Lolapallooza so I'm trying to limit the kind of bands to be similar.

- no prog jazz or anything like that.

- got to have a reasonable draw for the show - what's reasonable? Well at least 10 people that are going to pay to get in, but we'd like closer to 20. I think that's reasonable

- prefer local bands

If you think you can fill in this spot, reply to this post and identify your band and a sample so we can check it out.

If you are on myspace, I may not be able to get back to you until tomorrow. It's blocked at work.

Thanks and hope someone can "fit the bill" literally and figuratively.

Archived