Opinions on new Death Metal Mix?

Bloodsoaked

• Members

Ok, here is a Death Metal song that I have a good amount of work done on. No vocals at this time. I am looking for comments, suggestions and/or anything else. Thank you.

http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/file.php?fid=4891

2 Guitar tracks panned left

2 Guitar tracks panned right

1 Bass track panned in the center

1 Drum machine track

Please, no comments on the drums not sounding human, I know they do not sound human...LOL. I am just looking for comments on the mix I would love any and all comments regarding the mix, good and bad. Any suggestions as well for a better mix?

Thank you for your time.

Peter

• Members

Originally posted by Bloodsoaked

2 Guitar tracks panned left

2 Guitar tracks panned right

1 Bass track panned in the center

1 Drum machine track

Please, no comments on the drums not sounding human, I know they do not sound human...LOL. I am just looking for comments on the mix I would love any and all comments regarding the mix, good and bad. Any suggestions as well for a better mix?

Thank you for your time.

Peter

Pete i think your recording ability far exceeds my appreciation for metal......that was 5:04 of musical torcher lol. that was recorded pretty well. I like the sound of the panning. very full sound. rat

• Members

Originally posted by rhat

Pete i think your recording ability far exceeds my appreciation for metal......that was 5:04 of musical torcher lol. that was recorded pretty well. I like the sound of the panning. very full sound. rat

Musical Torcher? Wow...LOL

I am guessing from your other comments you like it.

Peter

Archived