My drummer is an effing ahole.

Lurko

• Members

I've put up with a lot of crap from this guy for what's supposed to be a for-fun situation. He is a bullier with a "If I talk louder than you I win" approach to life. We practice in his house, which is close to mine and very convenient, so I've tended to suck it up and move on when he was disrespectful to me or bandmates (my skin is pretty thick).

Today he copped attitude with my wife on the phone. Final straw stacked. {censored} you, goodbye asswipe. Life's too short to put up with dickheads like this. :mad: :mad:

• Members

You are right, man. I'm 36 years old. I don't need people like this in my life. The catch (there's always a catch, right?): dumping him means finding a new drummer and teaching them the songs, etc. Ugh. Not looking forward to that.

But eff it. Like I said, once you disrespect my wife, it's over. I'm ditching practice today because I know it will end very badly if I go over there right now. :mad:

• Members

why don't you just practice with the other dudes elsewhere and tell the drummer to piss off? If he's disrespectful to you and your bandmates.... he sounds like an absolute piece of crap.

He's too much of an idiot to be an asswipe. :lol:

I think I got that the wrong way around.... which is lower, toilet paper or a piece of crap?

• Members

Bands are so much fun, aren't they!?

I agree that if it isn't fun it isn't worth it. I've seen some members come and go, some for good reasons (family matters) and some for really stupid reasons, in the end it's better that you part ways so you can all get on with your lives

Archived