We're on youtube -- whatcha think?

arf-boy

• Members

Love the Dead! Do you guys play exclusively GD covers or do you throw other stuff in there too?

I've been thinking about putting together a GD cover band for special occasions. It seems like all of the really good musicians in my area are well versed in the Dead's repertoire and I already have about 30 or so of their tunes in my acoustic rotation.

Do you guys have a website I can check out?

• Members

Love the Dead! Do you guys play exclusively GD covers or do you throw other stuff in there too?

I've been thinking about putting together a GD cover band for special occasions. It seems like all of the really good musicians in my area are well versed in the Dead's repertoire and I already have about 30 or so of their tunes in my acoustic rotation.

Do you guys have a website I can check out?

About 75 percent Dead tunes or songs Garcia covered. The Band, Van Morrison, Jimmy Cliff and others like that round it out. We'll get some originals in there too.

myspace.com/terrapinisland

The audio tracks up there are not nearly as high-quality as what's on the vids. Alan from electricopenmic recorded and filemd us just last week, so we don't have the good audio up on myspace yet.

Archived