Saw Opeth and Dream Theatre last night

uitar9

• Members

As usual Opeth put on a great show (i'Ve seen them 4 times now)

It was my first time seeing Dream Theatre. Pretty slick show, maybe to slick. Each guy was awsome but together, they wern't one band they were still 5 great guys, too slick for me. The only highlight was when Petrucci and the keyboardist played in unison, that was cool.

• Members

Saw them right here at the Orpheum in Vancouver. Awesome show, though I expected DT to play something off the Images & Words album, like either Pull Me Under or Another Day. Opeth was better than I expected, as I'm usually turned off by anything with growly vocals. This is the first of many concerts I have planned to see this year, including Nightwish, Arch Enemy / Firewind, Iron Maiden, Rush and Judas Priest / Testament.

• Members

This is the first of many concerts I have planned to see this year, including Nightwish, Arch Enemy / Firewind, Iron Maiden, Rush and Judas Priest / Testament.

wow, sounds like a great year! i just saw testament a couple of weeks back, and they still got it! great show!

enjoy your concerts! (i would love to see maiden again).

-PJ

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Finally got to see the show last night. Missed everyone but Dream Theater which was ok b/c I don't think I could have handled more than the 5 minutes of RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRGGGGRRRROOOOOOWWWWWLL I heard from the band before them.

DT of course was incredible.

Some pics from the show:

DT0566.jpg

DT0574.jpg

DT0597.jpg

DT0612.jpg

DT0637.jpg

DT0639.jpg

8. Ok, either he really loved me or really liked having his picture taken b/c I have several shots of him looking right at me (not quite as obvious as in this picture.) Once I even started giggling at him b/c it was so obvious. We had a moment. It was special.

DT0584.jpg

• Members

Finally got to see the show last night. Missed everyone but Dream Theater which was ok b/c I don't think I could have handled more than the 5 minutes of RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRGGGGRRRROOOOOOWWWWWLL I heard from the band before them.

DT of course was incredible.

Some pics from the show:

DT0566.jpg

DT0574.jpg

DT0597.jpg

DT0612.jpg

DT0637.jpg

DT0639.jpg

8. Ok, either he really loved me or really liked having his picture taken b/c I have several shots of him looking right at me (not quite as obvious as in this picture.) Once I even started giggling at him b/c it was so obvious. We had a moment. It was special.

DT0584.jpg

As usual...great pics!

Archived