Corporate Party Band

Jerrard

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
That doesn't surprise me at all. You two seem to be birds of a feather.
:p

I'm a bird huh? Thunderbird?

LOL. This is a fun game. Let's see, what animal would you be? Feels like three letters. Ant? No, they have a spine on the outside of their bodies. Bat? No, they tend to work in groups of more than two. Cow? Mmmm, no, while smelly and stupid, they at least provide some value in the form of nourishment. Cows eat grass. Grass rhymes with gas. You burn gas when you go to the zoo. I'm getting closer but I can't put my finger on it.

I'll keep thinking about it and see if I can figure it out. In the meantime, I want to tell you that name calling is hurtful and not appropriate behavior in these forums. As you reminded me, people have been banned from these forums for personal attacks. I think we can all agree that these forums are a better place when the personal attacks are kept off list. I'm sure Pitchgirl would agree.

• Members
I'm a bird huh? Thunderbird?

LOL. This is a fun game. Let's see, what animal would you be? Feels like three letters. Ant? No, they have a spine on the outside of their bodies. Bat? No, they tend to work in groups of more than two. Cow? Mmmm, no, while smelly and stupid, they at least provide some value in the form of nourishment. Cows eat grass. Grass rhymes with gas. You burn gas when you go to the zoo. I'm getting closer but I can't put my finger on it.

I'll keep thinking about it and see if I can figure it out. In the meantime, I want to tell you that name calling is hurtful and not appropriate behavior in these forums. As you reminded me, people have been banned from these forums for personal attacks. I think we can all agree that these forums are a better place when the personal attacks are kept off list. I'm sure Pitchgirl would agree.

I'm not sure she knows how to be agreeable.:p

"Birds of a feather flock together."

Sorry to use an unfamiliar phrase. I certainly wasn't name calling. That would be immature.:poke:

Now, what were you saying about the zoo?

• Members

"Birds of a feather flock together."

Sorry to use an unfamiliar phrase. I certainly wasn't name calling.

I'm quite familiar with the phrase and what it means. Didn't you just call her a troll (name calling?) and then insinuate that "[we] are birds of a feather?" That sounds very ... trollish to me. Sorry. That's really the best word for it.

• Members

Me make heap big offer of peace.

Let's all take heap big toke on peace pipe.

Pitchgirll, stick around - this kinda {censored} happens from time to time but no one really holds a grudge - there's some cool people here.
:wave:

Puff, puff...pass! :thu:

I opened this thread once again, out of curiosity. I saw that you and a couple of others posted some thoughts worthy of response. I decided to respond even though I vowed to not return.

Your proposal for peace is awesome!

Yeah, it should all be so sweet and easy, I do agree...

Honestly, I very rarely turn to befriend my foes. It's pointless when it's easier and feels more appropriate to simply disregard their existence...:idk:

I'm not leaving this forum, unless; 1). I become too busy to post, 2). I lose interest, (which I don't see happening), or 3). I break the forum rules and get the boot.

Leaving here, due to feeling intimidated or affected by lightweight opposition is not part of that list...:)

I dig this forum. I've learned quite a few things, thus far. The people here are very cool, (regardless of that one doleful stain and maybe one or two other simple irritants). Oops...that wasn't nice...

Anyway, me likes...:idea:

Gaptoothsinger

I hope that PitchGirl doesn't use this as a reason to stop talking

:wave:

No chance! I'm not easy to shake down...:cool:

strathound

Somebody who knows a thing or two once said, "Let ye who are free from sin cast the first stone."

:thu:

*Sigh* If we could live up to just that one rule...

Archived