Pink Floyd's Richard Wright Dies

Gary in NJ

• Members

Thanks for the post CG.

Saw Dark Side of the Moon in San Francisco back in the 70s at the Cow Palace before Wish You were Here came out.

First set was Wish You Were Here and Shine on You Crazy Diamond. Second set was Dark Side; encore was Echoes for 45 minutes during which Richard Wright transported me to an alternate universe.

• Members

A very underrated musician. Some of the coolest, trippiest, most awesome keyboards of all time in rock music.

The radio stations around here have been playing "Us and Them" and "The Great Gig In The Sky" a lot since his passing. Very appropriate. UAT made me emotional before, now it makes me weepy knowing the man playing those beautiful chords is gone...

• Members

Thanks for the post CG.

Saw Dark Side of the Moon in San Francisco back in the 70s at the Cow Palace before Wish You were Here came out.

First set was Wish You Were Here and Shine on You Crazy Diamond. Second set was Dark Side; encore was Echoes for 45 minutes during which Richard Wright transported me to an alternate universe.

They played songs from Wish before it even came out?

Oh, and I HATE you for having seen them! :mad: One of the few bands that I really regret missing seeing live.

Archived