Flog the horse or throw in the towel?

uz3r

• Members

Cheers all. I really do agree with a lot of your sentiments. I think the frontman SHOULD BE the band, he SHOULD be irreplacable. But my gut still thinks thats not the case for this band.

I think you're right. Unless you have a huge regional or national following, no one outside your home town knows who you are. You're not talking about replacing Roger Daltry here. Do it now and be done with it, start over and be glad you're not Guns and Roses, whose fame only magnified the lead singer's huge and many problems.

• Members

I think you're right. Unless you have a huge regional or national following, no one outside your home town knows who you are. You're not talking about replacing Roger Daltry here. Do it now and be done with it, start over and be glad you're not Guns and Roses, whose fame only magnified the lead singer's huge and many problems.

I just got done reading Nikki Sixx's "The Heroin Diaries" and it has some bits about G'n'R's personalities and problems. Essentially the whole damn band was deep into heroin from before "Appetite" hit it big, until they broke up. It's a miracle there's anyone left alive in that band, IMHO.

Archived