Delete

Padoobies

• Members

The drummer is a problem. He needs to have the abilility to play with a smaller kit. Its like being told the guitarist cant bring 2 full Marshall stacks and will have to get by with a single half stack. He's being unreasonable and he would never last in our band. Flexibility is key for cover bands. if you can't adapt to what the custumer wants, get used to your garage.

• Members

You can't gig in small clubs with an arena drum rig....just won't work. And, since it's hard to start out in arena's, you guys need continue to convince the drummer that he needs to work on a small kit.

• Members

The drummer is a tool. I know tons of very good, pro level drummers who can rock out on a small kit. It sounds as if the drummer is a bit of a show off. "Hey, look at me. Look at all the neat stuff I got. I must be good because I have so many drums."

His argument re: same as a guitar player without an amp doesn't hold any weight. It isn't the same. Everyone, including guitar players, should use the appropriate gear for the job. I wouldn't bring an amp stack to a small club, nor would I bring a Fender Champ to an outdoor concert.

Archived