Featured Artist on Chestnut Radio

Chip Stewart

• Members

I'm going to be a featured artist on internet radio station Chestnut Radio (www.ChestnutRadio.com) on January 1, 2012 from 5 pm to 7 pm. Chestnut Radio plays "adult" rock and roll from all eras (Neil Young, Jackson Browne, Grateful Dead, Bruce Springsteen, Stevie Nicks, Rolling Stones, etc.). I'll be on their Homegrown Show, which features local artists. If you're not doing anything on January 1 between 5 pm and 7 pm, check it out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Chestnut Radio did a nice feature on my song "Where Are You Now" last night on their Homegrown radio show. If you missed it, they will be replaying the show on Wednesday from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm EST and 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST. The feature of my song will be played at approximately 3:05 pm EST and 10:05 pm EST if you want to check it out.

• Members

Thank you to everyone who listened when Chestnut Radio featured my song "Where Are You Now". Due to the large number of listeners, Chestnut Radio has decided to put "Where Are You Now" into their regular rotation. Thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate it.

Archived