Here is some serious head voice (Steelheart cover)

micwalt

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I had to join this forum to say:

Holy S**t, dude!

Positively amazing. Great tone.

I enjoy trying to keep up with Matijevic, and I can never hit the high notes (as in: "...all my dreams were answered")

My hat's off to you, sir.

• Members

This might be an offensive comment to make, but I have to say I'm just dumbfounded that anyone likes that horribly cheesy song. It's just so cliche and irritating.

Sorry, his singing is so good it almost makes up for it, but it's just such a horribly-written and completely forgettable piece of bad hair metal tripe.

Just further evidence that people like different things. :)

Brian V.

• Members

This might be an offensive comment to make, but I have to say I'm just dumbfounded that anyone likes that horribly cheesy song. It's just so cliche and irritating.

Sorry, his singing is so good it almost makes up for it, but it's just such a horribly-written and completely forgettable piece of bad hair metal tripe.

Just further evidence that people like different things.
:)
Brian V.

I coud listen to almost anything, although my main intrest is progressive rock, folk, blues, jazz fusion and symphonic music, I can surely enjoy glam rock/metal to the fullest aswell.

It's sort of cliché of course, but it's a perfectly decent/good song anyway! In my opinion atleast! ;)

• Members

Just further evidence that people like different things.
:)
Brian V.

Here ya go.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37

• Members

I recently did a cover of Steelheart's "I'll Never Let You Go (Angel eyes)" with Prages in Guitar Jam. I did the vocals--and they were an absolute bitch. It came out pretty ok, though, so I thought I'd share with you singin' folk.

I'll Never Let You Go (Angel eyes)

That is definately a pro quality level voice. I don't know if your famoius or not. but you need to be!

The world needs your voice...:thu::thu::thu:

GREAT WORK!!!

Archived