Band gear stolen in Bradford on UK tour

Shredzy

• Members

My band's gear was stolen in Bradford, UK on feb. 3rd 2012 during a small tour we were having. White trailer lifted from the car with all the gear in it even though we parked it in against a wall in a very busy place.

The list of gear is at

http://www.krossbreed.be/gearlist.htm

We really hope anyone might see this pop up somewhere because I don't have to tell anyone here that we would really like to see it again and my stomach turns every time I think about it :(

• Members

Well it happened in broad daylight early afternoon on a parking lot across a big mall and adjacent to a supermarket parking. The signs claimed it had camera security and was subject to regular patrol, but the owner told me that those signs were left by the previous owner. *sigh*

• Members

They'll steal anything in England. We put a dinning room table (think big, heavy, oak) outside (in our gated driveway) whilst we we working in the house and the room we were in overlooked the driveway. Few hours later, gone! How the hell do you walk off with a dinning room table without anyone noticing!

Hope you get your gear back but I suspect you'd better start looking the local paper and checking out the car boot sales.

• Members

They'll steal anything in England. We put a dinning room table (think big, heavy, oak) outside (in our gated driveway) whilst we we working in the house and the room we were in overlooked the driveway. Few hours later, gone! How the hell do you walk off with a dinning room table without anyone noticing!

Hope you get your gear back but I suspect you'd better start looking the local paper and checking out the car boot sales.

fookin pikeys!

Archived