Tremonti, Van Halen and Extreme, all in one night

FitchFY

• Members

Yeah, man, he was a GREAT bassist last night - truly showing his talent, and stepping WAY outside of the Van Halen box. There's some very fast riffing on the Tremonti stuff, and he was right there for it. Apparently he had less than 24 hours to prepare for the gig!

I learned this morning that he's on for the whole tour - I urge any fan of rock music to catch this line-up if it comes near you!

• Members

K-Figg! Wolfie! And I saw on That Metal Show that Tremonti's solo stuff is thrashy. That's exciting to me, because that's my favorite kind of metal. Gonna go see if I can listen on Spotify or Rhapsody...

Very envious, but also think it's pretty awesome at the same time...
:)
Brian V.

There's a live studio video of "You Waste Your Time" on YouTube with a killer mix - a great introduction to the album. I'm still floored today at how RIPPING it all was!

• Members

There's a live studio video of "You Waste Your Time" on YouTube with a killer mix - a great introduction to the album. I'm still floored today at how RIPPING it all was!

That main riff is {censored}ing awesome! I actually really like Tremonti's voice, too. Thanks for tipping me off on that.

Brian V.

Archived