OT: Buffalo- America's best Designed City

Potts

• Members

I normally don't have a ton of pride when it comes to my city, but this promotional video is pretty nice. Buffalo's identity is often viewed through a bad football team and snowstorms when in fact some of the world's most prolific designers established incredible architecture here.  Frank Lloyd Wright, Frederick Law Olmsted and many others made their mark on the city.

Take a peak at this video.. it's pretty cool.

• Members

My only trip to buffalo was when I was flying corp. Had shoot the ILS down to 300ft before I broke out and could see the runway. I always liked it because it was about the only place that had worse weather than south bend. Both are armpits of the country when It comes to weather lol

• Members

TIMKEYS wrote:

My only trip to buffalo was when I was flying corp. Had shoot the ILS down to 300ft before I broke out and could see the runway. I always liked it because it was about the only place that had worse weather than south bend. Both are armpits of the country when It comes to weather lol

Now I'm getting defensive but no on the weather. Right now it's in 70's, the fall folliage is unbelievable (most probably don't even know what I'm talking about) and it's October and we'll be in the 80's this weekend. We have four perfect seasons.

Archived