iPad mic stand mount

mikerol

• Members

Hey ya'll. There are a bunch of these universal mic stand mounts out there. Wondering if anyone has a recommendation on one in particular. I'm looking to mount it to a Hercules mic stand and have the iPad side mounted, out of the way of the mic. Also want it to be able to swivel so the iPad can be horizontal or vertical. Thanks in advance.

Mike

• Members

I use an xClip for my ipad:

xclip.jpg

Mounts to the top of a mic stand, or an mic mount adapter, of which there are many sorts.

I have it mounted on a short goose neck to the top of a mic stand although I made an adapter to I can also just mount it directly to my keyboard stand as well

I love it.

Bynum.jpg

• Members

Good topic. I use one of these:

71ca-NOprML._AA1387_.jpg

When ordering these remember there are two different sizes or iPad I and II and III. I made the mistake of buying the iPad I and ended up baking it in the oven to modify it to fit the iPad II. The iPad II is smaller in width.

• Members

Good topic. I use one of these:

71ca-NOprML._AA1387_.jpg

When ordering these remember there are two different sizes or iPad I and II and III. I made the mistake of buying the iPad I and ended up baking it in the oven to modify it to fit the iPad II. The iPad II is smaller in width.

Thanks Sgt. Can this model be easily rotated between horizontal and vertical??

thanks

Archived