Received the Intelliverb

• Members

The reverbs are very smooth on this thing. The effects are few but very powerful.

I am having a problem saving the presets. Whenever I try to save a preset in a certian location, I press store then the messege "STORE AT PRESET" appears and it alternates with the effects configuration, for example "HUSH, DELAY, DUCKER". So in other words it does not allow me to use the PRESET button to determine where I want to store the patch. Any suggestions?

The firmware version on the unit is 1.03

• Members

Just press store 2x to store in present location. To store in different location scroll to desired memory location and press store 1x or 2x... I forgot. Great piece... did you get the manual too? The intellifex is basicly the same box so the system aspect of the manual, like how to store a patch, will translate to the Iverb.

• Members

I don't have the Intelliverb manual so I'm going by whats written in the Intellifex manual. There are some differences since the Intelliverb has more parameters and is more powerful. I am very surprised that not many people use those. They are very pure sounding and extremely easy to use (I only looked at the manual to know what each parameter meant).

• Members

All the system stuff is the same. Setting up Controllers, midi mapping, assigning midi channel, naming, moving, storing a preset/patch. Its the same for almost all Rocktron pieces. Does this Intelliverb have the big-ass 2.5amp transformer with the 4 pin AC connection?

• Members

I don't think the Intelliveb was around long enough to be whored out to the lowest bidder like the rest of the Rocktron line... so I think no, all Iverbs have the big daddy ac unit. They make a difference in keeping the unit quiet. Good signal processors need real electricity not just 9 volts from a POS wall wart... but few know this...;)

Archived