My Rig Pics...take a look!

• Members

Hey guys...I've had my dream rig up and running for a couple of months, but due to a crazy schedule I'm just now getting around to taking pics and posting them, but I'm excited about finally getting them up for everyone to see...so, just give em a look and tell me what you think and I'll be glad to answer any questions about my rig if there are any...Enjoy! Here's the link:

http://community.webshots.com/user/dtcrazy2004

Thanks,

Ryan Ridgeway (dtcrazy2004)

• Members

First off welcome to the forum and secondly great rig bro!!! when I first clicked on the image the first thing I thought was "Oh now we would be dangerous on the same stage" (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/RobertHibbs/GEAR/Rack_Carbon_blue_pearl_Petrucci.jpg :D ) how are those George L's holding up? Did you wire the interface box yourself or did you find someone to do the internals?

-Robert

• Members

Thanks for all the compliments! As for the interface box...I completely designed and wired it all my self. The George L's are holding up perfectly and in my opinion are a great cable for wiring a rack...clean sound, easy fix, and easy install!...and someone asked about the Egnater/9200 combination and it's absolutely smokin'!...I have always used marshall heads of various kinds, and I would compare this to the clearest, and most hotrodded Marshall that you can think of...it blew my mind. Thanks for all of your responses! I'll check in later to answer any questions on the rig...

Thanks,

Ryan R.

• Members

Originally posted by dtcrazy2004

yeah man...we would be dangerous on the same stage!! Killer rig man...I've seen your pics before and was impressed...I've always wanted to put together a Mesa Boogie rig...maybe I will one of these days! Take it easy man...

Thanks Bro, When I get this thing finally finished I'll be the happiest homeless guy in the world:D

Thanks, EL Grinder:cool:

-Robert

• Members

Great looking rig...I'm a little surprised to see the Marshall power amp in there though. Have you tried the VHT's at all either the 2/50/2 or 2/90/2? Only other thing I'd recommend to you would be a line voltage regulator such as the Furman AR-1215 or so. But that rig looks like it would make anyone grin from ear to ear :)

- Joel

• Members

Thanks for the compliments Ozz666...I'm happy as I can be with the Marshall 9200 power amp though...I've always been a Marshall head user, but never was fully happy with their heads. The Egnater IE4 and Marshall 9200 combination is killer (sort of like the cleanest, clearest, most hottrodded Marshall ever!!!)...I've also got JJ's tubes in everything which makes a big difference. As far as another power option, I'm talking to Steen Skrydstrup about making me a custom Power Center as we speak! I should have it in a few weeks. That should clear up a few power issues I'm having as well. Take it easy man...

Thanks

Archived