What effects unit has the following?

• Members

Originally posted by pbhtrip

The GX-700 is very good and does all those things. Overall it's an excellent value.

Peter

I was looking at those awhile ago but they seem to color your tone too much. Most of these rack units do. Is there anyway to make them true bypass?

• Members

If you think the t.c. g-major or the intelifex suck tone, witch they don't in my ears (just the reason that I bought the g-major) then you would have to spend a lot more money, and look at eventide or something like that. The GX 700 may {censored} up your tone a bit, but it may sound right with your setup. You could also have a look at the Vox valvotronics.....

• Members

Originally posted by bjor

If you think the t.c. g-major or the intelifex suck tone, witch they don't in my ears (just the reason that I bought the g-major) then you would have to spend a lot more money, and look at eventide or something like that. The GX 700 may {censored} up your tone a bit, but it may sound right with your setup. You could also have a look at the Vox valvotronics.....

you mean the amps? I have the AD30vt

• Members

The older Digitech rack preamp/processors have all those features; whether or not they suck tone may be more subjective. The Valve FX, 2101, 2112, 2120, all have pretty cool effects and you can bypass the preamps.

I have a Valve FX I might sell for not too much. Just got a PODxt and don't really need the Valve FX anymore. PM if interested.

Archived