G-major problems (with the knob)

Iori

• Members

Does anyone else have this?

I mean.. my right knob, the outer knob doesn't really... turn right clockwise... that is, it just doesn't seem to register until I've spun it clockwise a couple of times, and it kinda just jerks the menu to the left sometimes. Is there any way to get this fixed? It seems to be fine until a couple of months later, and it's not like I turn it crazily.... anyhelp anyone?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've asked around.. and it'll cost me $80AUD for them to take a look at it!!! DAMN!!!

Does anyone know what the fix requires/how much it may cost and if it's fixable by ourself, rather than having to pay an arm and leg for something simple (if it is that simple.) I haven't had it for that long!

• Members

I've been using and abusing my TC G-Force for 5 years now without a single problem. I'd say this knob problem you all seem to be having is down to a flaw in just the G-Major. I've said this a trillion times it seems, but I absolutely LOVE my G-Force. I actually was thinking about picking up a G-Major for a baby rack project that I've been contemplating. Anyway, just sharing my 0.000009 cents worth.

Take care all,

Ray Mitchell

• 2 weeks later...

Archived