SPAM: Nice Gear For Sale

nickdahl

• Members

I need a new microphone. Here's what I'm selling:

Two CAA 1x12 cabs. Essentially two brand new cabs. I bought them unloaded and installed 8ohm V30 in them. They set on stands in my basement studio and were used sparingly for my WDW setup. Not a mark on them. $670 + shipping.

Two Carvin DCM150 power amps. Purchased Summer 2005. Used one for my WDW setup. The other is unused (I didn't buy the powered monitors I wanted). I have the manuals and product literature. They never left my basement studio and are in like-new condition. $175 each + shipping.

Two Palmer ADIG-LB PGA-04. One is older with green lettering and plastic knobs. The other is newer with white lettering and metal knobs. Both are in like-new condition and were used sparingly in the basement studio. $360 each + shipping.

Voodoo Lab System Mix with full-space rack tray. Like-new condition. I have the manual. $205 + shipping.

Axess BS2. One slight 1/2" scratch on one side. No velcro. Otherwise, like new. $105 + shipping.

THD 16 ohm Hot Plate. Like-new condition. I bought two but needed only one. I believe I have the manual. $185 + shipping.

Please PM me if you're interested. PayPal okay.

Thanks,

Nick

• 1 year later...

Archived