EQ solutions

oddone

• Members

- ADA MQ-1 - programmable stere 14 band graphic EQ

- Rane MPE-14 (i think thats the model..). rane baught the ADA Design and made their own.

- Digitech made one also (i dont remember the model)

Those are the only ones I can think of right now.

Another way you can get that is by getting an effects unit with an EQ built in. Somthing like a T.C. Gmajor, Rocktron Replifex or Rocktron xpression. All 3 things have 4 Band parametric EQ.

Hope that helps

Good luck!

• Members

Originally posted by slaws

Probably more geared towards the studio but Alesis DEQ and Behringer Ultracurve both are MIDI controllable I believe.

Yeah, I have a Behringer Ultracurve Pro (model DEQ2496) it's an incredible rack EQ. Way too much capability to list here, but suffice it to say it has a programmable stereo 31 band graphic and ten band fully parametric (love it), with 64 presets, and is 100% MIDI controllable, in addition to tons of other features.

I could be salesman for these things, I like 'em so much. Check it.

• Members

Originally posted by Elric

Yeah, I have a Behringer Ultracurve Pro (model DEQ2496) it's an incredible rack EQ. Way too much capability to list here, but suffice it to say it has a programmable stereo 31 band graphic and ten band fully parametric (love it), with 64 presets, and is 100% MIDI controllable, in addition to tons of other features.

I could be salesman for these things, I like 'em so much.

I had one of these and they are cool...but while at band practice, it had a "program error" and stopped working. It was 2 weeks old and I got rid of it the next day (GC return). After a little looking and talking, I discovered Behringer is not known for quality. Just my .02

I ended up getting a Rane PE-17 Parametric Eq.

• Members

ive been looking into that behringer, the features seem great but everywhere i read the reliabilty is shocking. An alternative ive found is the Alto MAXI-Q Digital 5 Parametric EQ and 30 Band EQ which im going to look into more. Anybody used one?

Archived